FREE-LAUNCH: LOCK IN YOUR FREE SPOT AND WATCH YOUR TEAM EXPLODE

FREE-LAUNCH: LOCK IN YOUR FREE SPOT AND WATCH  YOUR TEAM EXPLODE
🚀CLICK BANNER ABOVE RIGHT NOW!⏰ YOU ARE JUST SECONDS AWAY FROM LOCKING IN YOUR FREE SPOT✅

Friday, December 10, 2010

FOUNDERS OPPORTUNITY: **URGENT** Soft Launch Of My New Site! Special Offer Only For My Marketing Friends!

Hello Teammates!

PLEASE READ TO THE BOTTOM FOR MY SPECIAL OFFER TO YOU FROM MY FRIEND
CRAIG LETIZIA!

THIS IS FROM CRAIG AND HE SAID I COULD PROMOTE THIS NOW:

   I have only sent this to a handful of my marketing friends who I have either helped
with their past ventures, or have helped me in the past.

   I am launching a new PTC site, which are obviously very hot right now, and am looking
to make it outstanding!

   I am aware that in order to do so, I need the right people to help me promote. The site will be
in a soft launch until after the new year. I will be constantly adding new and exciting stuff
up until full launch after January 1st. The site design will change and some enhancements to the
script as well.

   As of right now, it is fully operational and I wanted to get a head start on members earning big
before the Christmas holiday.

   To start, it will only have ptc ads, but in the very near future, adding 3 to 4 more ways for members
to earn and advertise.

   The PTC will pay 1 cent per click with a 20 second timer. Members will earn from their
own clicks, but we will also pay out 20% on 5 FULL LEVELS of referrals! That pay out is
for everyone, not just paid or premium memberships, which we will not even offer
until full launch.

   With that said, I am confident that each and every one of you can bring in many
fre*e members, some even hundreds. The earning potential is very lucrative even
when only talking about pennies.

   If you were to have 1000 members below you throughout your 5 levels, and each averaged
just 5 clicks per day, that would be 10 bucks per day or 300 per month. Not too bad for fre*e.

   HERE IS WHERE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER!!

   In order to succeed, I need advertisers, and as marketers, you need advertising!
I have put together a very nice "FOUNDING MEMBER" Package to entice you to promote.
It includes an amazing amount of advertising and comes with 2 options.

   But that is not all! I know you need advertising, but I also know that cash is KING! So I have
also added a BONUS incentive to each option.

   For option #1, not only will you receive all of the advertising in the package every month, but for helping
me, I will also give you a 50% MATCHING BONUS on all of your earnings at the end of
each month! Not just on your clicks, your entire earnings! Going by the above example,
if you were earning 300 per month, I will give you a month end bonus of 150 smackers PLUS the
advertising package every month! This is only valid as long as you remain a Founding Member and is a monthly option that you can always cancel and discontinue with no further obligation.

   For option #2, I will give you a 100% MATCHING BONUS every month for a year! Each and
every month, I will pay you a 100% match on all of your earnings! If you earned 300, I pay
you an extra 300! If you earn 1000, I pay you an extra 1000! You get the picture. This option
is a yearly fee, and just like option 1, you can always cancel and discontinue with no further
obligation after the first year.

OPTION #1
1,000 Paid to Click Credits ($29.95 Value)
10,000 Featured Banner Credits ($9.95 Value)
10,000 Featured Link Credits ($9.75 Value)
10,000 Banner Credits ($7.95 Value)
5,000 Featured Ad Credits ($5.75 Value)
50% matching bonus on your earnings!

$29.95 per month


OPTION #2
5,000 Paid to Click Credits ($124.95 Value)
25,000 Featured Link Credits ($19.95 Value)
50,000 Featured Ad Credits ($34.95 Value)
50,000 Banner Credits ($29.95 Value)
10,000 Featured Banner Credits ($9.95 Value)
100% matching bonus on your earnings!

$139.95 per year

   I will also be giving you a 3 day head start on promoting before I do any company advertising
at all! That means that just about all of the members that are signing up will be falling
somewhere underneath you and your referrals!

THE FOUNDING MEMBERS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THE FIRST 20 WHO JUMP ON IT!!

   You may check out the site and sign up free right now:

http://www.clickviewearn.com/index.php?refer=joinforfree

To take advantage of the offer below please signup as a free member here:

http://www.clickviewearn.com/index.php?refer=joinforfree

   If you are interested in the Founding Members special, you can go here:

http://www.clickviewearn.com/founders.html

   There may be some obstacles to overcome over the next month until launch, but rest
assured, they will be gone by January.

    Whether you are interested in the "Founding Member " special or not, I would love for
you to sign up free and promote the site.

   You may sign up now, but please do not promote until Friday 12/10 at Noon EST. I will not begin
company promotions until Monday night on 12/13.

   In closing, I would love to have your help, and in return make it an incredible partnership!
If you have any questions, please ask me!


To our mutual success,

Craig Letizia and DeMarcus Davenport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

We Got Friends - NITROLINE Just Launched

It is already blowing up every leader out there is grabbing a spot bringing their teams on board. We got the Nitroline its a Powerline kil...