FREE-LAUNCH: LOCK IN YOUR FREE SPOT AND WATCH YOUR TEAM EXPLODE

FREE-LAUNCH: LOCK IN YOUR FREE SPOT AND WATCH  YOUR TEAM EXPLODE
🚀CLICK BANNER ABOVE RIGHT NOW!⏰ YOU ARE JUST SECONDS AWAY FROM LOCKING IN YOUR FREE SPOT✅

Friday, July 2, 2010

Turbo Tycoon - Free Money & New Text Message Advertising Source

Last night I have sent you a not about a free money biz and a new advertising source. http://eca.sh/turbotycoon

In fact I know the company behind Mid Ten Media Inc. since 1999 when they launched there sendmoreinfo website. One of the biggest
and first "get paid to read emails" website.

Now I even know the company owner and we spoke before on the phone. I just discovered and I'm glad I discovered as my friend did not tell me its this company but if you look at the bottom of the page you can see the company name and that's how I found out.

So this is not some scam or crap. It's for real and its free forever no fees any time, nothing, no backdoor fees or what so ever.

I think you can join and build outside the US because you helping to share and build it, you make 6 levels deep every time someone get a text message some $.

That might sound like peanuts first BUT I got told that we make 20% of an advertiser and I would become anyway an advertiser like many out there would like to send there ads via text message to there cell phones.

http://eca.sh/turbotycoon


It's on of the best ways these days to promote.

So if you bring an advertiser (one of your personal referrals or even many of them) and they spend 10k or so you made 2k etc.

I don't know if this is residual but I will find out later today by calling the company.

So get on it and share it before others do what many already did and some big guys came in and starting to promote this pretty soon or have already started promoting it.

It is free forever, no fees any time.

And make sure you register your cell phone if you are in the US and make sure you update your name etc. and start sharing this.

Everyone has a cell phone, or at least most people have a cell phone.

And not forget the 20% on advertisers.
http://eca.sh/turbotycoon

Regards,
Pre-Launch Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

We Got Friends - NITROLINE Just Launched

It is already blowing up every leader out there is grabbing a spot bringing their teams on board. We got the Nitroline its a Powerline kil...